Business Builder loans
Our Business Builder loans serve business owners with financing needs of $1,000 to $500,000.
Jeff Baker's Image4 used a Business Builder loan to stay ahead of the competition
Having been denied for a bank loan doesn’t disqualify you here. The New Hampshire Community Loan Fund's Business Finance is more risk-tolerant than most other lenders, because we will carefully evaluate your business skills, then possibly recommend resources to help you be successful. If we are not a good loan match for you, or if we believe you’d be better served by a bank or some other lender, we will refer you.
To apply for a Business Builder loan:
(Dial-up Internet users: If our pages load painfully slowly, please email us or call us at 856-0780 and we'll send you the appropriate forms and information).
1. For a free consultation about your capital needs, please fill out this brief form. We'll be back in touch with you within two working days.
2. After your consultation, if you might be a good match for a Business Builder loan, we will schedule an in-depth phone interview with a member of our Business Finance team.
3. If, after the interview, you still appear to be a good match, we will invite you to submit an application. The application includes your credit score, tax return, personal financial statement, etc. If you are not a good match for us, we will refer you to other resources.
4. Business site visit.
5. Referral to training or technical assistance resource(s).
6. Closing, which includes an origination fee of 2% of the loan amount or $250, whichever is greater, plus any out-of-pocket expenses incurred by Business Finance. These costs can be wrapped into the overall loan amount.