2018 annual report available online
The Community Loan Fund's 2018 annual report celebrates The Power of You—our donors, investors and supporters of all types.
The report is now available online, in pdf form.
The report contains brief photos and stories about people, organizations and businesses the Community Loan Fund has worked with:
- Lending to help Aissa Sweets and Throwback Brewery buy equipment, grow, and create jobs.
- Coaching Pine Grove MHP Cooperative on how to fill its vacant lots and keep rents low.
- Lending the Sandwich Children's Center the money to rebuild a classroom.
- Helping cancer survivor Donald Winslow buy an affordable home.
- Lending to Twin Pines Housing to build affordable apartments for formerly homeless people, like Richie.
- Turning Joe Keefe's donations into impact close to home.
- Giving the UNH Foundation a way to invest in New Hampshire.
Paper copies of the annual report are also available on request.