Child Care budgeting webinar May 3
Budgeting Fundamentals: Building a budget to support planning and profitability
A free Business of Child Care webinar on Budgeting Fundamentals for child care centers, led by Kim Votta of Kim Votta Consulting, will be held Thursday, May 3, 2018, from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Participants in the 90-minute webinar will learn how to budget and lay the foundation for financial success for their early-learning centers. They will explore budgeting fundamentals and how to use them to make effective management decisions. We’ll answer these questions and more:
1. What is the best approach to budgeting?
2. What are the components of a good budget?
3. What key operational data will help you create the most effective budget?
4. How does budget-variance reporting support business management decisions?
5. Why is budgeting critical to long-term financial success?
Participants will receive a budget template designed for child care centers, and other helpful resources. Participants will also create a budget for an early learning center.
Materials and certificates of attendance will be emailed to participants after the webinar.
Funding provided in part by the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation, Norwin and Elizabeth Bean Foundation, Byrne Foundation, Couch Family Foundation, Cogswell Benevolent Trust and the New Hampshire Women’s Foundation.