Our Business Finance team works hard to get to know our borrowers. We then apply our creativity and experience to get to “yes” on hard-to-get-done deals, and to find the right type of financing to help our borrowers succeed.
Our risk-tolerant financing ranges from $1,000 to $500,000. Borrowers must have revenue from each of the preceding 12 months and must have filed a tax return for the business for which the loan is requested.
We will supply financing to businesses, including those considered too small or too risky for other lenders, for the following purposes:
- Purchase of equipment or other fixed assets
- Acquisition of a business
- Marketing capital
- New-product development
- Inventory expansion
- Acquisition of, or improvements to, land or buildings for use by the applicant's business
- Other business uses, considered on a case-by-case basis
Loan-approval speed depends largely on the completeness of your application and your responsiveness to our questions. Our goals are:
- Decisions for loans under $10,000 within two weeks of receiving a completed application.
- Decisions for loans from $10,001 to $500,000 within five weeks of completed application.
- Decisions for higher-risk investments from $100,000 to $500,000 within two months of our site visit.
For a free consultation about your capital needs, please fill out this brief form. We'll be back in touch with you within two working days.