Opportunity is our mission
The New Hampshire Community Loan Fund's founding principles
1. We believe that one of the barriers that keeps people with low incomes from achieving greater self-sufficiency is a lack of access to credit.
2. We believe that people and organizations that have or manage financial resources would be willing to help their neighbors if they had a mechanism to do so.
The Community Loan Fund's mission
Our mission is to serve as a catalyst, leveraging financial, human, and civic resources to enable traditionally underserved people to participate more fully in New Hampshire’s economy.
We do this by:
- Providing loans, capital and technical assistance;
- Complementing and extending the reach of conventional lenders and public institutions; and
- Bringing people and institutions together to solve problems.