Welcome Home Loans: Real mortgages for manufactured homes
Two special loan programs:
1. Down payment and closing cost help for low-income homebuyers
2. Low down payment, interest rate, loans in select ROCs
Welcome Home Loans for manufactured houses (sometimes called mobile homes) are real mortgages for people who want an affordable home or who wish to refinance their current home.
These are fixed-rate, long-term mortgages for homeowners and home buyers in resident-owned communities or on their own land in New Hampshire.
Manufactured homes are naturally affordable, taking advantage of factory efficiency and relatively modest size.
- To buy an existing home
- To purchase land and a new or pre-owned home to place there
- To buy a new or pre-owned home to put on land or in a resident-owned community
- To replace your home with a newer one
- To refinance your existing loan for better terms or to consolidate debt
- To add to or improve your existing home
Want to learn more?
- Additional details about Welcome Home Loans
- For low-income homebuyers, we offer special Your Turn loans and grants
- See a list of resident-owned manufactured-housing communities in New Hampshire or see a map.
- Contact us by email or phone (see Key Contacts at upper right of this page) to set up a free, no-pressure consultation, including a review of the terms of your current loan, if you have one. If you decide to apply for a Welcome Home Loan, we'll help you get started.
The Community Loan Fund's innovation in creating the country's first real mortgages for manufactured homes was recognized in 2009 by the NEXT Award for Opportunity Finance, the most prestigious honor in the field of community development finance.
New Hampshire Community Loan Fund Inc. NMLS ID 253893. Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Dept.